- We don’t ask you for information unless we truly need it.
- We don’t sell or share your personal information with anyone except to provide services to you, comply with the law or protect our rights.
- We don’t store personal information on our servers unless required for the on-going operation of our services or to improve our prospects’ and customers’ experience on our website(s).
Other Business Services:
- At times we refer our clients to one of our partners for a service deemed necessary to our work or the company’s sustainability.
- Clients can opt out from such referrals by simply saying so to their dedicated tax team.
This site is being monitored by one or more third-party monitoring software(s), and may capture information about your visit that will help us improve the quality of our service. You may opt-out from the data that smartpixl.com is collecting on your visit through a universal consumer options page located at https://smartpixl.com/Unsub/
Like most website operators, 20/20 collects non-personally-identifying information of the sort that web browsers and servers typically make available, such as the browser type, language preference, referring site, and the date and time of each visitor request. Our purpose in collecting non-personally identifying information is to better understand how our visitors use our website(s).
20/20 also collects potentially personally-identifying information such as Internet Protocol (IP) addresses. We do not use such information to identify its visitors, however, and does not disclose such information, other than under the same circumstances that it uses and discloses personally-identifying information, as described below.
Gathering of Personally-Identifying Information
Some visitors to 20/20’s websites may choose to share personally-identifying information. The amount and type of information that we gather depends on the nature of the interaction. For example, we may require customers who register to download information or attend an online webinar to share their name, address, phone number, company name and e-mail address. When you initially express interest obtaining additional information, or when you register for additional online events, we may also ask for additional types personal information, such as title, fax number, or additional company information. We may also request demographic information and unique identifiers in order to provide you with a more personalized experience. 20/20 does not disclose personally-identifying information other than as described below. And visitors can always refuse to supply personally-identifying information, with the caveat that it may prevent them from engaging in certain website-related activities.